Printing / Topping Up Student Card
- Category: IT Stuff
- Published on Wednesday, 11 August 2010 16:52
The student printing system is based on your MIC ID card. The Computer Lab Assistants will be more than happy to run through the working of the printing system with students.
You will need a Laser, Debit or Credit Card. If you don't have any of these, you can use a 3V card which is basically a disposable Credit Card. You can use this card to top up your print card as well as to book flights online as well as on sites such as ebay, amazon etc.
1. Go online to https://miccard.mic.ul.ie/icmserver/ (or click the "Top Up Your Print Card Here" link at the top of misu.ie)
2. Enter your Username & Password. These are the same as what you use to log on to the college computers, the LAN and your student email account.
3. The screen below will appear. To top up your card, select “Transfer Funds”
4. Details required as follows
- a. Card Holder Name
- b. Amount (To Be Topped Up By)
- c. Card Type
- d. CVN (last three digits on the back of your card)
- e. Card Number (the long one)
- f. Expiry Date
5. Select “Click To Accept” and the “CHECK”
6. N.B. Amount Being Topped Up Appears in CENTS on next screen
7. On the final screen, select “ACCEPT” to complete transaction
"Please note that the College DOES NOT retain your bank/credit account details."