Location: T. 3.11 and T.3.12Opening Hours: In-semester ‘Drop-In’ hour at 11am-12pm Call Nessa: 061-204919
Counselling is a daily, in-semester service so it is only open during the semester, not between semester in winter and summer. It provides all students with the opportunity to talk in a confidential setting.
Support is provided for many issues, such as:
- Stress, Panic/anxiety attacks
- Eating disorders
- Exam stress
- Sexual/emotional/physical abuse
- Bullying and many others
How to make an appointment:
- Call into the ‘Drop-In’ hour for an informal chat (11am-12pm).
- Counsellors will then set up an appointment for you during the week.
- Return for your appointment.